I haven't heard it but I would love to. Could you send it to me? I've been looking for different versions of this single but every time I find something (both cheap and in good condition) it only has these two tracks.
I downloaded it Friday but could only get back to you today. I love this mix even more than the LP Version. It's a lot more sad and it has a lot more feeling. Thank you for sharing it with me.
I'll look for it. I looked it up on Discogs and I found only one 4 track version with the LP Version and Get Hooked Mix of Lover's Groove, but it also has Broken Promise and Get Down, which I've never heard before. If I can find that version cheap and in good condition, I'll try to get it, but I think the two track version (without Get Down and Broken Promise) will be easier to find.
Awesome blog, Lancer Evo! Could you upload a link for that "Please Don't Go" Remix with Roger Troutman that Lil Red Rydin Devil sent you a few weeks ago? I'd love to get it too!
Dope song but remix with Roger Troutman is much better, imo... have you heard it? If you need it, lemme know and I'll send you the mp3.
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard it but I would love to. Could you send it to me? I've been looking for different versions of this single but every time I find something (both cheap and in good condition) it only has these two tracks.
DeleteHere you go: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/7UEt9AWVM/
ReplyDeleteI downloaded it Friday but could only get back to you today. I love this mix even more than the LP Version. It's a lot more sad and it has a lot more feeling. Thank you for sharing it with me.
DeleteDo you think you could find and upload the Lover's Groove Single. It's the one with four tracks instead of two. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'll look for it. I looked it up on Discogs and I found only one 4 track version with the LP Version and Get Hooked Mix of Lover's Groove, but it also has Broken Promise and Get Down, which I've never heard before. If I can find that version cheap and in good condition, I'll try to get it, but I think the two track version (without Get Down and Broken Promise) will be easier to find.
DeleteAwesome blog, Lancer Evo! Could you upload a link for that "Please Don't Go" Remix with Roger Troutman that Lil Red Rydin Devil sent you a few weeks ago? I'd love to get it too!
ReplyDeleteI just put it up.
DeleteTHanks getting that remix upload up so quick! You rock!
Delete